Selasa, 05 April 2011

what I'm gonna miss... ♥

this is what I'm gonna miss, our togetherness, our happiness, all the things that we've been trought togeteher,sad, happy, silly, funny, everything, I'm gonna miss all of you, all-of-you!! anything about you I'll be missing it!! I want to say that I love you so much, and there are nothing can't be replace you from my heart, as my friends, my best friends, my family. 
I love you XII A 3 I love you Al - Araf I love you so
 damn much!!!
I'm gonna miss the convoy in  ramadhan













 I'm gonna miss to laugh out loud together with you



I'm gonna miss to play futsal and win the game with you




 I'm gonna miss to having fun together with you






 I'm gonna miss when we were all look so beautiful






 I'm gonna miss to take a picture with silly face with you




 I'm gonna miss to watch the rainbow with you
 I'm gonna miss to play UNO with you

I"M GONNA MISS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!!!
I'm gonna miss Fathroyyan, Dany, Deden, Tompel, Yusri, Dika, Anom, Memet, Rizki, Galih, My Chairmate from X grade Ira, Aji, Aryo, Ucup, Wahyu, Rosid, Ricka, Finy, Bina, Deti, Dita, Nindiah, Merly, Irhas, Yola, Yuli, Jimmy, Bocil, Liza, Inda, Lia, Okky, Debby, Halimah, Wiwie, Renanda, Rahmadillah, Tica, Kate, Menye2 alias Novia, Bude
I'm gonna miss you all :'( I love you so 

2 komentar:

  1. Jadi inget dlu gue rin ada ya ternyata blognya isinya foto al-araf, semoga kapan" bs main lagi,
    Ucuppp

    BalasHapus